Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Seniors on the Move! 3 Quick Tips to Start a Downsizing Adventure!

Don't judge.  I am posting a video of myself here.  I won't tell you how many times it took me to a) film a version I deemed acceptable enough to post here, b) memorize what I actually wanted to say, and c) get through the entire video without bloopers.  This video blogging thing is no joke!

Nonetheless, I've mentioned 3 Quick Tips on downsizing in the video below.  Why do I mention downsizing, one might ask?  According to babyboomer-magazine.com, seniors are the fastest growing demographic, thanks to the aging Baby Boomer generation.  Every 10 seconds, a Baby Boomer turns 65, according to the website!  That's astonishing!

Learning the ropes when it comes to downsizing and working with seniors is urgent and imperative.  My real estate team, the Indy Real Estate Experts, specializes in senior downsizing and relocation.  We take it seriously, we love helping seniors, and we understand and empathize with the downsizing process.  When its time for you or someone you know to downsize, don't wait.  Enjoy my video below and contact me right away b/c its never too early to start planning!

No comments: