Wednesday, October 31, 2012

REAL Indianapolis Senior Real Estate Experts are Hard to Find!

I'm a Realtor in Indianapolis and I specialize in the Senior Market.  You won't meet many of us who specialize in this market because there aren't many.  Not many of us who TRULY specialize with Seniors, anyway.

I've spent lots of time studying Seniors, their habits, their likes and dislikes, and their common issues and concerns.  I've also spent a lot of time getting to know professionals who work in the Senior Housing Industry.  Building theses relationships has been crucial to my business because this is how I add value to Seniors who are looking to downsize into lower or no maintenance living environments.  I'll be honest, I don't have all the answers, but through the professional relationships I've built and continue to build, I'm able to direct my clients to professionals who have answers on specific topics.  This is very valuable because Senior Citizens are taken advantage of the most among other demographics.

In the video below, I've outlined three reasons why its best to hire me as the Senior Move Expert for yourself or for a loved one.  I have a heart for seniors and so does everyone else on my team of experts.


1 comment:

Nikki Buckelew said...

Lisa I am so inspired because I KNOW that you are passionate about service and being a servant leader. Thank you for being such an amazing agent and for choosing to serve senior adults who are downsizing or transitioning in Indianapolis!