Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm YOUR Indianapolis Real Estate Professional!

I do a lot of random blog posts...because that's what goes on in my head...a lot of random-ness!  Every now and then, though, I like to remind readers that I am in the real estate industry selling houses in the Indianapolis and surrounding areas. 

I was just discussing with a colleague what a volatile industry real estate is.  It is rough!  I started selling houses as a Realtor in Indianapolis right when the market was tanking big time.  People want to offer me their sympathies, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Everything happens for a reason and I've learned to work hard to get clients, to keep them, and to earn the right to ask for their referrals.

People who jumped in to this industry when the market was hot never learned how to do things like lead generate because they didn't have to.

I love this industry, I love helping my clients and the excited feeling people have at closing time...I love about everything this business of mine has to offer.  As my real estate team continues to grow, I continue to sharpen my leadership abilities, train leaders, and continuously look for talent.  If you or someone you know has thought about jumping into the real estate industry, I urge you to contact me to discuss further.
If you are already in the real estate industry and are looking for more, contact me right away.

Pass this post along to anyone you know who may be looking to get into real estate or make a change in their current real estate career.

Of course, I'm always looking for referrals and I'll never miss an opportunity to ask...

When you come across someone looking to buy, sell, invest, or become a real estate agent, call me right away.  Instead of handing my contact information out, its best to call me and I will contact your referral right away.  I will also give them the best customer service experience!  

No comments: