Thursday, October 18, 2012

"A" is for Apple Orchards!

Crisp air, colorful leaves, pumpkin patches, mums, Halloween, carmel apples...those are just a few of my favorite things about fall in Indianapolis.


Its so fun to see everyone getting outside as often as they can before they settle in for the winter months.  Thanks to Google, I've listed some area orchards below along with their web links.  I plan to get the family out to an orchard this weekend.  There is seriously nothing like fresh carmel apples!


369 County Road 1300 North, Mooresville, IN
(317) 831-4181 · andersonorchards.com
10721 North 850 West, Fairland, IN
(317) 861-4025 · andersonorchardpv.com
5717 North 300 West, Greenfield, IN
6256 West Fall Creek Drive, Pendleton, IN
(765) 778-2869
997 Indiana 42, Mooresville, IN
(317) 831-3976
3185 Markleville Road, Anderson, IN
(765) 378-6265 · appleofhiseyeorchard.com


What are your favorite things about fall?  Write them in the comments below and stay tuned for the top 10 Halloween costumes for 2012 and best practices for trick-or-treating. 
 

2 comments:

Mike Downer - ERA Real Estate said...

Makes me wish I were in Indiana:-) Love the smell of fall there.

Nikki Buckelew said...

Such a cool idea. Never really thought about visiting an orchard. I guess because we didn't really have any in places I have lived. My favorite thing about fall is the trees changing colors. I was in COlumbus a few weeks ago and in Denver this last week and wow...amazing! Now I am back down in the Keys and it as if Fall didn't exist. The seasons are amazing and I am happy to get to experience them throughout the country.