Friday, December 14, 2007

I recently began a career as a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty. And those of you, who know me well, know I've spent most of my life in careers where great customer service was imperative.

That being said, I never knew the full extent to which I would be counseling, negotiating, consoling, and educating my clients. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad thing...I absolutely love it! I just never quite understood how emotional the home buying and selling process can be.

There are so many great people I get to work with and I love being the go to person for them! It's not like work at all...and that's the best job to have!

If you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell real estate, I can assure you that great customer service is just a phone call or email away!

When someone loves what they do, it shows. I hope you will consider me for yourself, your friends, and family when it comes to serving your real estate needs.

Lisa Parrett
Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
317-246-9966
lisaparrett@lisaparrett.com
www.lisaparrett.com

No comments: