Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bye-Bye 2007

The holiday season has come and gone and a New Year is just over the horizon. Do you believe in New Year's Resolutions? I happen to believe in them, but never really took the time to write out my Resolution and see it through. So this year, I'll post it here for the world to see!

A friend of mine recently began a pretty stringent diet regimen. She was so sick of being over weight and she was determined to lose the weight. She posted her plans on her own blog so the world would know her plans. This way, if she didn't follow through, the whole world would know! Accountability at it's best...no one wants to be held accountable, especially if they didn't do what they said they would.

That being said, here is my New Year's Resolution:

  • 15 Real Estate Transactions
  • 10% saved for down payment on a new home
  • Credit card paid off
  • Continue working out at least 3 times per week
  • Work/personal life balance
  • 20% saved per paycheck for taxes

And there you have it. My New Year's Resolution. Are you focused on your goals? Why not post your resolution this year? What do you think of my goals?

No comments: